Oxford MS AC Installation | Trusted Cooling System Replacements
Unlike other seasons, summer can be extra hot and uncomfortable. Unfortunately, this hot season with high temperatures extends longer, making it impossible for most homeowners to survive without investing in reliable cooling systems. For this reason, your AC must be in peak condition, working efficiently to combat the heat. However, what do you do if the system breaks down?
A faulty cooling system not only leads to discomforts but also gives homeowners severe repair headaches. From the start, choosing a reliable system is challenging. The same problem extends to homeowners looking to upgrade from an old AC system to a new one.
Below, we have listed five indicators that can be used to determine when a cooling system needs to be replaced:
- The system is over 10 years old
- Frequent repairs are necessary to restore normal functioning
- If you experience hot and cold episodes in your house
- A sudden rise in energy bills
- If the AC uses R22 refrigerant, which has been phased out
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
If one or two of the indicators above sound familiar to you, it is probably time to have your system replaced. We can help you choose and install a reliable AC system. Following installation, we highly recommend that you conduct routine maintenance, ensuring that your system functions optimally for several years. Our team of experienced technicians can also handle maintenance with ease at affordable prices.
If you are still unsure whether or not you should have a new AC unit installed, we have made a list of a few benefits and rewards that will surely come your way afterward.
- Saves on cost – new heating and cooling systems are energy efficient. As such, you will save a lot on energy bills in the long run. Old heating and cooling systems have depreciated efficiency, which makes them use a lot of energy.
- Smooth functionality – modern AC systems operate quietly than old heating and cooling systems. You might not even notice when some are running.
- You will enjoy great comfort – maximum comfort is what every homeowner looks forward to when installing a new HVAC system. However, like other electrical gadgets, their functionality declines with time. The same applies to old AC units. New systems are not only quiet but also provide efficient airflow.
Our team can help you determine exactly which cooling system will work best in your home. It is important to remember that your house's size plays a significant role in the efficiency of the unit. This is yet another reason we are the right company to call when your cooling system needs replacement.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
If you are sick and tired of suffering in the summer heat, give our team a call, and your problems will be solved in no time. We can assist with AC installation, maintenance, and emergency services - we will have you covered with all of your cooling system requirements.