January 15, 2018
The heat has been blasting throughout your home the past few days. This could cause some duct build up. This winter, clean up those ducts with air duct cleaning service. Dusty ducts can be harmful to your health, and you could be breathing in harmful materials each time your unit turns on. Prepare for this upcoming Spring, and have clean air circulating throughout your home.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY AIR DUCTS CLEANED?
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.