Comfort Club One Year Agreement
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most.
Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system; unfortunately, even the best maintenance won't prevent normal wear and tear.
Comfort Club Includes:
- Precision Tune-up for Heating & Air Conditioning (Spring & Fall)
- Professional Cleaning & Safety Inspection (Spring & Fall) – does not include evaporator coil
- Electric or Gas Furnace Combustion Analysis & Adjustment
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- FREE - 1st pound of Freon per unit
- FREE - $89.00 Service Call (includes 1st hour of diagnostics)
- FREE - Priority Service After hours emergency service billed at standard daytime rates with no overtime charges
Comfort Club Benefits:
- Lower your costs
- Extend equipment life
- Experience fewer repairs and/or breakdowns
- Improve heating and cooling system reliability
- Increase heating and cooling capacity
- Bring peace of mind for you and your family
- $25/month First Unit or $300/year (Sales Tax not included)
- $23/month Second Unit or $276/year (Sales Tax not included)
- $21/month for Each Additional Unit or $252/year (Sales Tax not included)
AN INCREDIBLE VALUE THAT IS EASY TO AFFORD!!!
Discount for repairs applies only if Comfort Club Contract is current and in good standing. Annual price covers the cost of the services provided under the Comfort Club. Monthly installments are billed in equal monthly payments for a period of 12 months. If payment is unable to be processed an invoice for the remaining amount will be generated and payment is due in full upon receipt. Failure to pay for contract in full upon receipt could result in additional collections and legal fees.